• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    This is being overlooked by everyone but, the fact is, with the reopening moving forward, more people are going in for their postponed surgeries which, in turn, means ICU bed occupancy. The idiots refuse to break this out just like Texas refuses to differentiate between positive antibody tests and positive live virus tests. they lump them both together as "cases" when one has nothing to do with the other. Worst part is the idiot in the Governor's chair falling for it

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    This is being overlooked by everyone but, the fact is, with the reopening moving forward, more people are going in for their postponed surgeries which, in turn, means ICU bed occupancy. The idiots refuse to break this out just like Texas refuses to differentiate between positive antibody tests and positive live virus tests. they lump them both together as "cases" when one has nothing to do with the other. Worst part is the idiot in the Governor's chair falling for it

They also lump ‘estimates’ in the case count.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    1. Abbott and other politicians ignore the protests of law-abiding citizens, continuing to violate the rights of Texans.

2. Abbott and other politicians acknowledge and capitulate to the demands of violent protesters, ordering LEOs not to enforce laws and give the rioters free rein.

3. Answer is simple....bars and other businesses need to put up signs saying "BLM" and "F*** THE POLICE" and have a pallet of bricks set by the front door. No one will attempt to enforce a closure order then.....

#BananaRepublicDictator
    #ImpeachFidelAbbott
    #GovernorKaren
    #DemocratInDisguise
    #SpecialSessionNOW
    #NoContactTracingEver
    #DoNotComply
    #OpenTexasNOW

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    "Also, outdoor gatherings of 100 or more people must be approved by local governments, with certain exceptions."

Let me guess, peaceful protests are one of the exceptions....
    So can't you "protest" at these locations and use there services. I'm sure "protesters" get hungry and thirsty.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom