Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This JRC (Just Right Carbine) was my dedicated bump-fire rifle. It no longer has a stock because I replaced the buttstock with a SlideFire. When bumpstocks were prohibited I (Of course!) removed and destroyed it. The rifle has been untouched since then. It's time someone else took possession; I'm never going to shoot it again.

Condition is barely used but it wasn't a beauty queen to begin with. The finish, straight out of the box, wasn't anything to brag about. I'll call it 95% but that's only a rough estimate on the safe side.

Note that this is a second iteration of the rifle. Unlike the first models that had a roughly triangular, pencil-weight barrel, this one has a fairly chunky, round cross-section barrel. If you've handled these rifles before, you know that makes it quite front-heavy. I ordered the rifle after handling a pencil barrel and when this one came in I was more than a little disappointed in the configuration change.

The rifle is not reliable. I always thought I'd have time to disassemble, diagnose, and re-assemble it with care and cure the feed, fire, eject problems. Since it's a convertible rifle, taking multiple calibers if you buy the parts to make the swap, I've read online that careful re-assembly often cures multiple ills. However, with the bumpstock ban, I know I'll never get around to it. My experience was that sometimes I could do 33-round mag dumps one after another without a single problem...on some days. Other days, I couldn't get 4 shots to cycle through it without a malfunction. On bad days, even firing one was a problem. It uses Glock mags, btw.

No box.

I can take more pictures for anyone who needs them. Upon request, I'll re-inspect and re-photograph any part and then update this thread with the new info.

$450

Questions in this thread or by PM are welcome.

First "I'll take it" in this thread, followed up promptly with a PM to discuss particulars, gets it. When we meet for delivery, you have every right to not complete the sale based on condition. Also, if you come down with a bad case of buyer's regret within 3 months of purchase, I'll buy it back from you at the same price if it's still in the same condition, i.e. you didn't shoot it or drop it or scratch it in any way.

I'm in Spring, north of Houston. If you're willing to meet me halfway, I'm willing to drive a bit (say, 20 miles) to meet you in a public place to make the sale. Cash only, daytime only, F2F only (no shipping), and no trades. A quick look at your LTC is preferred but a TDL works, too. I won't try to copy the info. I hope I don't have to ask and that you'll volunteer that you are NOT a prohibited person.

No bill of sale. :)

If it makes the sale, I can throw in a case of 9mm for another $100.

IMG_20221204_111934442_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221204_111916218_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221204_111919275_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221204_111923468_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221204_111926606_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221204_112045925_HDR.jpg
    Target Sports

Top Bottom