Capitol Armory ad

Just scored my new baby from local fun shop...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Hello all, its been awhile since i have been on TGT. i guess the site was down for a bit and the PM's seem not to be working for me.. anyway.. I picked up a sweet ass Stag Model 3 yesterday from Cypress Armory for damn near MSRP. Its amazing that their are still local gun stores that will not raise prices in our time of need. I had to wait a few weeks to get it but sooo worth it. I also picked up a Eotech Zombie Stopper halosight.. after messing with it for a bit today i have fallen in love with it. Rifle with eotech/magpul stock/sling plate was about 1300 ish. Freaking love Cypress Armory/ Good People.

20130112_154405.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Damn, that's a good deal! I'm thinking about getting an AR with my tax refund...I may pay them a visit if my gun shop can't help me out.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    I checked out cypress armory the other day...that place is pretty awesome and glad you got your new toy at a decent price

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I checked out cypress armory the other day...that place is pretty awesome and glad you got your new toy at a decent price

Ya its a cool spot. Even with almost no rifles in stock people will come in and look at the paint lolzz. The owner is their almost every day and if its not busy will usually shoot the sheit with you. Im pretty new to rifles so i have a lot of newb questions. Good people.

Top Bottom