• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    To get back to the original post: Fords suck. They fall apart after 10K miles. Get a Dodge, the axles in the 2500 never, ever fall out, and I don't even have a buddy with a pic of it. East German cars is where it's at. Those things are built like a tank and never fail - kind of like a Fiat. Best car ever made.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    So you drive American junkers assembled from foreign parts.

American junker>foreign anything

To get back to the original post: Fords suck. They fall apart after 10K miles. Get a Dodge, the axles in the 2500 never, ever fall out, and I don't even have a buddy with a pic of it. East German cars is where it's at. Those things are built like a tank and never fail - kind of like a Fiat. Best car ever made.

So true because Dodge has never had an issue. They never break down, their CPUs never crap out, and their transmissions never drop. The US military should just stop using humvees and Abrams and adopt dodge pickups into the fleet. The towel heads would scatter in fear at the sight ;)

Sent with a sense of notoriety

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I LOVE cleaning toilets. When my buddies at work drop an O'Bummer in there, I never mind plunging it out. My wife did the same to me tonight, and couldn't have been happier. I'm so happy. I've been on a roll this week.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    35emh8.jpg

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I LOVE cleaning toilets. When my buddies at work drop an O'Bummer in there, I never mind plunging it out. My wife did the same to me tonight, and couldn't have been happier. I'm so happy. I've been on a roll this week.

Robert, Robert, Robert.. Sitting down town at the railway station, one toke over the line..

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    You gotta watch out since some of these girls can whip up some doozies

he had me going... i was getting angry for choosing to move here. I was born and raise in NY, and escaped in 2007. I was saying to myself "i'm outa here if this is the case".

i gots had.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Mr Obama you jackass, that is a United States Marine, not your personal manservant. It is against regulations for Marines to use umbrellas, but I suppose you think keeping your pansy ass dry is an acceptable exception to that rule...

my brother who's a marine, works in DC...he says marines have also held hor dourves plates at obama's parties.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Guys, President Obama did nothing wrong! He is the "Commander in Chief" which is defined as "Can do whatever the hell he wants and command any military person to do anything"! He writes these policies, so if he wants a marine to hold his umbrella or his plate of funky sushi rolls, then he is the man to make that policy change official!

Top Bottom