• ...and so much more!
  • TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Bent the cardboard he tested on?
    Wow. Spend all that money on something to try to cut cardboard when a pair of scissors would do the job.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    LMAO, yall's reactions are exactly what went through my head.

I can't figure out which sound bite I like the best... "It's tape" or "It's a sheath" or "It looks like an umbrella"

I actually found this vid while trying to show a co-worker Zombie Tools, but he's got our firewall setup to block it because of "Viloence/Racism"???
    Anyway, I found sites that had reviews and this video was attached....We were steadily laughing making fun of it. I was commenting that some people really should move away from home so they don't have so much extra money. Right about then, we were laughing that his mom was probably running the cam, and then she actually talked to him!! I think we disturbed the rest of the building after that outburst....anyway, I lost 5 minutes of my life and had to share.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    yes, canuke... not a typical one though... I believe the technical term for this specimen is "nerdicus gigans"

Glad he made this video in HD so we could all see what a high quality nerd looks like! :)

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    For all we know that guy probably is the head of some MIS department or a business analyst at some huge company and makes a whole lot of money and lets his whole family live in his house and makes these vids on his off days

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    For all we know that guy probably is the head of some MIS department or a business analyst at some huge company and makes a whole lot of money and lets his whole family live in his house and makes these vids on his off days
    damn psychics

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom