• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Got the mobile Fox report so may be missing details, am I supposed to be mad with what Katee said?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My first thought was "Who??"

Read the article. For a minute I thought she had some sense and believes gun safety is the answer, not gun control. Then continued reading and saw that she doesn't seem to think semi autos should be legal. I wouldn't support her for that reason.

Lots of fail.

loumaag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2013
    Katy, TX
    ... Then continued reading and saw that she doesn't seem to think semi autos should be legal....
    Got a link to that? Not doubting you, I've just been a fan of her's for awhile and don't seem to remember her having an opinion one way or the other until this current thing came up.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    yeah i had no idea who she was either but it got me to create a twitter acct, which was very easy, and to follow and support her.. just imagine the drama it could drum up is she went from 200k down to 100k from her gun support tweet and then rebounds to a million from supporters.

Apparently twitter is the bees knees when it comes to mainstream media news.. this could turn into a good avenue for spreading the pro gun logic through the liberal channels. if she blows up her follow count, other famous people might do the same to compete with follow counts and before you know it all of Hollywood is chanting Pro2a tweets all day long :) :) :)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Finding out she is some nerd's wet dream makes it even more inconsequential.
    Hmmm. Talk about conflicted feelings. The gun guy in me knows us gun nuts need to stick together. The BSG nerd in me wants to get his internet umbrage/keyboard rage on. I think my head's gonna explode. ;)

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I find it hard to believe that 100,000 people actually would unfollow someone over a gun control tweet, but the world is full of surprises

Last edited:
    Top Bottom