• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctyshtr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Houston
    This is top of the line current issue Level IV body armor that is brand new. This is produced by KDH defense and features all of the new features like quick release and load bearing MOLLE. Model SOF STR www.USMC Plate Carrier System | KDH Defense Systems.com The carrier is perfect being unused. The size is small but I am 5"11" 190 and it fits me perfect. Includes the Soft armor which is Point Blank Kevlar like in the Inteceptor vest. lot number 1003 made 08/06. Plates are available as well for the price. They are Ceradyn plates with the compond curves. Front back and side plates (never dropped/ handled with care). Stored in a climate controlled vault since last year. Yes... body armor is legal in Texas as long as you are not a felon. I require to see your DL and CHL to prove you are not a felon. i also ask for a bill of sale. Cash in Houston or shipped. Chest plate lable.jpg a BA label 2..jpg l Soft panel label &.jpg e Side Plate BA..jpg . BA label..jpg Set laid out 1..jpg Full viewBA..jpg

ctyshtr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Houston
    Open to partial trades.

looking for glock 30 and 33. and a surefire weaponlight. Price drop to $850.

One gun and body armor is better then 2 guns :)

Top Bottom