• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I would flip over occasionally during an O'Reilly commercial. I seldom lasted two minutes there, before I wanted to toss my evening meal.

He would get so over the top with his LIES that it was obvious, to those of us with IQ's above room temperature that is, that he was pulling stuff out of his South End and twisting the truth. I can see why the gullible Obummer voters would slurp it up, he was so convincing when he omitted some small details that could show his hypocrisy.

Look for this loon to surface somewhere, to once again call Bush Hitler, to call for Cheney's death, to call Sarah Palin a gun crazed moose killer, and to carry Obummer's water. You can only silence lying libtards for so long but they always sprout back up.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Freaks of nature like this moron usually find out just how many people ARE NOT in their column when they run for office. Ask Ralph Nader.

Don't get me started on that asshat, Nader. Talk about damn fool idiots...the only U.S. MADE horizontal six-cylinder, air-cooled car and he pulled things out of his ass and got it canceled.

Nader =
    emotgizz.gif

Olbermann fits into that category, too.....

Top Bottom