• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Hi yall. Ive posted a few times already then found this thread.

So here's a little about me.

Im a veteran. I spent over 4 years serving in the US Army. I was an airborne infantryman and a mechanized infantryman. I completed the 75th Infantry's Ranger Indoctrination Program and was a trainer at the National Training Center in Ft. Irwin, Ca. and I left the Army as an E-5/SGT.

I am an avid duck hunter and hog hunter. I like to fish and camp and most things outdoors. I love to work on and shoot guns. I am my friends free/cheap gunsmith.

I have been in IT off and on for around 12 years and have recently made the decision to become a police officer while I wait on a job with Blackwater/Xe as a trainer or DyncCorp as an amorer. Until then I am working in remodeling and construction.

I have 2 daughters, aged 13 and 15. Both of whoms first gun to shot was my 1911 .45 when they were 8 and 9. They are awesome, of course, theyre my kids. LOL

So thats enough about me.
    Hurley's Gold

ZeikHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    1st: from one (relatively) new poster to another, welcome!

2nd: NTC sucks. hard. was there Jun05-ish prior to my first deployment.

3rd: as a 13F-turned-25B, ive gotta say, i miss you grunts. so much simpler than the BS im dealing with now.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I know I've done said howdy but just want to re-invite you out to Elm Fork this coming Sunday around 10:30 to meet, shoot and go eat lunch with our local TGT group.
    It is a great time and we always have a blast.
    We would really enjoy you coming out and at least meeting everyone and throwing a few rounds down range with us.
    Below is a link to the range and its easy to find.
    If you have any question feel free to e-mail or PM me and I'll be glad to answer any question you have.

-Mo
    [url]http://www.elmfork.com/[/URL]

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I might have to join you guys out there this Sunday, maybe. LOL. Ive been shooting at Elm Fork off and on for over 20 years. I do like the place. I will defenitely free up some time one of these Sundays. The vast majority of folks on here seems very cool. Im glad to be here.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I know I've done said howdy but just want to re-invite you out to Elm Fork this coming Sunday around 10:30 to meet, shoot and go eat lunch with our local TGT group.
    It is a great time and we always have a blast.
    We would really enjoy you coming out and at least meeting everyone and throwing a few rounds down range with us.
    Below is a link to the range and its easy to find.
    If you have any question feel free to e-mail or PM me and I'll be glad to answer any question you have.

-Mo
    [url]http://www.elmfork.com/[/URL]

Mo, I didn't think we were getting together this weekend for a shoot because you were going to go see the Fort Worth gun show?

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Kelly, it was nice to meet you guys. Thanks for the tips & help on the rifle range, I'm anxious to put it to the test this weekend. We'll have to go chase some hog soon, even if it's just around Lavon.

Top Bottom