• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 Palms Ranch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2022
    17 Palms Ranch FL
    SCOTUS was given a mission many many years ago: To decide the CONSTITUTIONALITY of a given question, action, law. That was their job and it was Job 1.

IN fact, there should NO Republicans or Democrats on the bench at all, you should be a true Constitutionalist, neither Left nor Right but a strict Constitutionalist! This gal was ONLY nominated because she was Black and a Harvard Law School Grad. That said her COLOR ASIDE, lets look at her track record: Thin to say the least. Undergrad degree in Arts, did not Grad from Law School until '96. Look at her resume and you got to ask, can this gal even hold down a job, she bounced all over the place. At age 52 she has a lifetime track record of very little and very little success. In fact she does not have the creds to come before SCOTUS as a lawyer and they want to put her on the bench...GMAFB!
    01FZ0HR88K81QV5GKHJT82T4NY.jpeg

FACT: She lacks the background and decision capability to set on the bench at the SCOTUS level.

Also, a bit on the young side meaning she lacks life experience.

I would ask one question ONLY: Ms, on the 2nd Amendment Specifically what exactly does the following mean to you, our Constitution and "We the People", "shall not be infringed"?

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Things I learned today:

Joe Biden threatened to filibuster a black female nominee for the Supreme Court if Bush nominated her. And he did this on national television - CBS's "Face the Nation".

Judge Janice Rogers Brown was being considered to replace Judge Sandra Day O'Connor when this happened.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Things I learned today:

Joe Biden threatened to filibuster a black female nominee for the Supreme Court if Bush nominated her. And he did this on national television - CBS's "Face the Nation".

Judge Janice Rogers Brown was being considered to replace Judge Sandra Day O'Connor when this happened.
    Just shows hypocrisy knows no limits with the Democrats or Biden.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    SCOTUS was given a mission many many years ago: To decide the CONSTITUTIONALITY of a given question, action, law. That was their job and it was Job 1.

IN fact, there should NO Republicans or Democrats on the bench at all, you should be a true Constitutionalist, neither Left nor Right but a strict Constitutionalist! This gal was ONLY nominated because she was Black and a Harvard Law School Grad. That said her COLOR ASIDE, lets look at her track record: Thin to say the least. Undergrad degree in Arts, did not Grad from Law School until '96. Look at her resume and you got to ask, can this gal even hold down a job, she bounced all over the place. At age 52 she has a lifetime track record of very little and very little success. In fact she does not have the creds to come before SCOTUS as a lawyer and they want to put her on the bench...GMAFB! View attachment 311460

FACT: She lacks the background and decision capability to set on the bench at the SCOTUS level.

Also, a bit on the young side meaning she lacks life experience.

I would ask one question ONLY: Ms, on the 2nd Amendment Specifically what exactly does the following mean to you, our Constitution and "We the People", "shall not be infringed"?
    She strikes me as someone that wants to set forth policy via the SC rather than laws set forth by Congress.

SC justices are suppose to decide a case based on how it coincides with the Constitution and the Bill or Rights, and how not to infringe upon those rights.

17 Palms Ranch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2022
    17 Palms Ranch FL
    She strikes me as someone that wants to set forth policy via the SC rather than laws set forth by Congress.

SC justices are suppose to decide a case based on how it coincides with the Constitution and the Bill or Rights, and how not to infringe upon those rights.
    In my thinking their ruling should be: Yes or No, Yes its within the Constitution or No its not. Then let the lower courts decide the implementation or not of the proposed law or the law.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    In my thinking their ruling should be: Yes or No, Yes its within the Constitution or No its not. Then let the lower courts decide the implementation or not of the proposed law or the law.
    Sometimes, really smart people really ain't that smart. They too many times like to over-complicate things when they don't need to be!

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Looks like this idiot is closer to being confirmed. Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) has stated she will cross the aisle and support this poor excuse of a nominee. Absolutely no surprise that it was Collins, who along with Mittens and Murkowski, are the most leftist RINOs in the Senate.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ort-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson-supreme-court
    Regardless of the questions, or her answers, there is a high probability she will get confirmed.

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    They used to call Lincoln the great emancipator too. But if you want to talk war criminals this is the place to start. He had Gen. Sherman cut a 60-mile-wide swath on his infamous march to the sea. Troops plundered everything. Or my personal favorite. Lincoln hanged 39 indians in a mass hanging in Minnesota. He was courting the vote in Minn. and needed the support of Minn. He was originally going to hang the whole tribe, but dialed it back to just the men of the tribe. The Indians were upset that the US did not live up to the terms of the treaty. Imagine that. Look it up.

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    With this commie b**ch fixing to win and Clarence Thomas in trouble how's it look for the good guys

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    I cannot see Justice Thomas being in trouble. Only if he allows the leftist drumbeat to get to him. I personally believe he can survive the media onslaught if he just holds it together. The media will go on to the next issue if we don't give any indication that they are getting to us.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    WHY NOT, she meets the ONLY 2 requirements: Black and a Woman (giving her fair credit for being a woman even tho she does NOT know what a woman is????
    I'm thinking by using those qualifiers for such positions, Biden thinks it will give him a free pass on all of his past racism and racist remarks.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom