• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallman1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Irving
    Has any one used a kholster IWB holster? I'm thinking of buying and would like any input. I have talked to one person who uses one on a daily basis and he says its great. Just would like as much input as possible. Thanks in advance for your input.
    ARJ Defense ad

TheTomcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I use one on daily basis as well. Like the ad says, "sometimes I forget I have it on". I modified it slightly and dyed it black for preference. Otherwise it is great.

2009Purchase059.jpg

2009Purchase060.jpg

2009Purchase063.jpg

tallman1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Irving
    Thanks for your input. I bought 2 last week. one for the glock27 and my Taurus 1911.So far 27 works pretty good.1911 is a little big for IWBC but getting used to it.BTW I carry left handed.

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    Wearing 2 of them right now:
    Kholster for PPS (actually holding a Keltec PF9 at the moment) at 3:00/right hip and
    Kholster for Taurus PT709 at 9:00 left hip

My Kholster for the Glock 27 is still on my Sunday pants from Church yesterday, and
    the Kholster for my Keltec P11 is on some Cargo shorts in case it gets warmer next week or two and I'll go fishing.

I have 2 suitcases full of uncomfortable holsters I've collected for over 30 years ..... I wear these .....

MikeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Allen (Dallas), TX
    Wearing 2 of them right now:
    Kholster for PPS (actually holding a Keltec PF9 at the moment) at 3:00/right hip and
    Kholster for Taurus PT709 at 9:00 left hip

My Kholster for the Glock 27 is still on my Sunday pants from Church yesterday, and
    the Kholster for my Keltec P11 is on some Cargo shorts in case it gets warmer next week or two and I'll go fishing.

I have 2 suitcases full of uncomfortable holsters I've collected for over 30 years ..... I wear these .....

Wow.. you wear pants 3 sizes larger then normal? :)

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    Wow.. you wear pants 3 sizes larger then normal? :)

LOL, no, I wear size 36 waist, whether there is a gun IWB, 2 slim/thin guns IWB, one thick gun IWB like a PT-92 or Glock, or none IWB.

I can SQUEEZE into a 34 with no guns, but I donated all my 34s I bought last year and hadn't even worn yet to Goodwill after eating so much around the holidays.

martywj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burleson
    My wife and I both have a Kholster. She for her Taurus PT709 and me for my Taurus PT140. both are very comfortable. We haven't trimmed any leather yet, but are about to do that this evening.

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    My wife and I both have a Kholster. She for her Taurus PT709 and me for my Taurus PT140. both are very comfortable. We haven't trimmed any leather yet, but are about to do that this evening.

I traced the gun first. Tip: Don't trim too close, I mean leave some spare leather to wrap over the top of the gun's rear dovetail/slide etc if you have love handles like I do..... you can always trim more off after trying it a few days, it's tough to add any back though.

I probably won't trim my others, unless I get too hot in Summer, then I may trim them even with the top of my pants except for the area protecting me from slide/rear sights etc. or unless I change the position I carry and want the bottom shorter for Appendix carry (which I have never found to be that comfortable with anything longer than a Seecamp or .25 sized gun)

tallman1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Irving
    I am still trying to find comfortable carry,depth,cant,position.What works standing up is a lot different then sitting in the truck.So I like them so far,now just trying to find comfort.

Top Bottom