• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    All dog killings and speedtrap talk aside, things like this are why sometimes I may not agree with what our officers do-but I still respect what they are putting themselves up against on a daily basis.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    My college instructor is friends with several kpd officers and gave us the unofficial report. The attacker was a soldier. He was at the apartment complex pool and got in an argument with a resident about said residents tattoo. So then the attacker goes into his unit, retrieves his AK47 and returns to the pool, waving it around. This clears out the pool area and several residents call 911. Two officers arrive at the scene and as they're walking to the attackers unit, he opens fire. They retreat and call in back up. SWAT shows up, and are talking to the attacker from a distance. The attacker than opens his front door and holds both hands in the air. After short discussion, two SWAT officers approach him to apprehend him. As they get close, he quickly reaches over and grabs his AK47 that was next to him but outta sight, and lights up the two officers. The SWAT team then takes out the attacker immediately.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Man, that's horrible. The officer had a wife and four daughters.

That is really sad. I can't imagine the heartbreak of my ladies if I had passed. I can appreciate how much this man must have loved his girls. What a sad realization to know he would probably not make it back to them.

God bless this man and God be with his wife and daughters.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, i was referring to his apartment unit in his complex. One of the odd things about all this is the neighbors are saying he was normally a happy, calm guy. They even said the neighborhood isn't bad and they have no plans of moving.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I was reading the last officer killed on the job from Killeen was 1917?

From Killeen or in Killeen? I don't doubt you may have read this, but I seriously doubt the credibility. We have shootings here weekly. Maybe they are good shots and never loose these shoot outs? I've seen high speed pursuits, drug busts among many other crazy stuff go down here. This place is hell and by far the worst town I have been to in Texas and I've lived in every major city in Texas.

Top Bottom