• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I just commented on a thread earlier about how i wouldnt get rid of my new SR-22 but my mom just had a stroke tonight and i need to get home asap and i dont want to get rid of any of my other toys. Pics can be seen on post 19 and 20 on the SR-22 thread or wait till tomorrow for more. Shes got 400 rounds through her and shoots like a dream. I just pick it up new at Academy last weekend for $359 after taxes out the door. Im looking for close to that so dont lowball me. Cash only no trades. I know these are difficult to find because it took me almost 2 months to get one. I wont drive so you will come to me if you want it. It come with both grips, two mags, two set of floor plates. the box the manuel the lock the case the factory 2 case fired with a test date of March 5th this year. If theres any question let me know. Thanks and ill put this one pic up tonight.
    Guns International

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Glad things worked out for Mom. That can be scary stuff.
    It was good that you got to keep the pistol, too!

Flash

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Ok back to the top my mom is fine but I change my mind more than women change clothes and looking for another toy. No trades im picky. Make me an offer but not a rediculous one and it's yours. No shipping but will do ftf with in a resonable driving distance. It is as clean as new!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    $340 cash or maybe or maybe trade for an old pum shot gun 12 gauge defence or bird gun and good little handgun like a keltec pf9 or the alikes

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I've got a PF9 I don't need. Picked it up in a trade and had to send it back to kel-tek for an issue. Almost all the parts are brand new. Only problem is I'm stuck on a boat for 2 more weeks, don't know if you're in a hurry. If you're interested let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I am based out of Houston.

Top Bottom