• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's not allowed at BulletHole, but before they found out I was doing it, I did a little damage:

Front
    Back

The one on the left is a Western Digital shot at 50 yards offhand, and the one on the right is a Seagate at 100 yards offhand, using a Primary Arms red-dot sight.

The weapon of choice was my newly completed FrankenRifle AR-15.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I want to shoot at some old hard drives with my AR. Does anyone know if Bullethole or Bexar County minds if I do that?

I've given this some thought, and just feel someone needs to ask...

Do you have a problem with technology? Is that why you feel the need to shoot a hard drive?

And after you shoot a hard drive, is that going to be enough, or next are you going to be shooting monitors....

or keyboards...

or motherboards???

Where is this going to end???

Maybe you might decide that shooting the hard drive isn't enough and you finally reach the point where you are feeling the need to shoot forum members?

Because if that's the case, I have a list of names for you from other forums...

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Could be he's preparing for Skynet to come online and send out an army of Terminators.

hadn't thought about that...but if he is shooting hard drives, wouldn't that be like that scene from "Men in Black" where Will Smith stepped on a roach to piss off the big bug that had swallowed Tommy Lee Jones?

Just saying...

Top Bottom