• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So glad I'm up in wilco today but my jaw has been dropped listening to the radio. The morning talk show has turned into a gps rerouting. Probably millions are being lost today because the jackass in chief couldn't take a heli to fundraise with an abortion queen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Are you for real? Damnit. When he did this twice when I lived in Los Angeles I wasn't even allowed to walk to my own house for 5 hours. So that's what all the traffic on the 35 was this morning when I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He snarled traffic yesterday in Dallas, right in the middle of rush hour. Luckily the highway I used to cross the north end of town was only peripherally affected, but I truly feel sorry for the thousands who were stranded on the Dallas North Tollway.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Are you for real? Damnit. When he did this twice when I lived in Los Angeles I wasn't even allowed to walk to my own house for 5 hours. So that's what all the traffic on the 35 was this morning when I left.
    Not just 35, 360 was a solid nonmoving parking lot in both directions.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    That's something I don't miss about Austin. They've built a ton of roads since I left, but there are still only so many thoroughfares to get anywhere since the overall city is not that big in square miles. Snarl 35, 183, or Mopac and effectively shut down the city.

When I moved to Dallas, I had gotten so used to avoiding Interstates that it took me awhile to figure out that 35 was the fastest way to get around. In Austin it was always a parking lot. That's without a POTUS visit.

Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    Driving home for lunch, MOPAC was shutdown northbound from south loop 360 to downtown. For those not living in Austin, this blocks 50 percent of the north bound traffic in town.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    He doesn't care...all his supporters are sitting at home waiting on their next welfare check. Only people with...jobs...are inconvenienced...

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Do you remember when Billy Clinton shut down LAX for hours because he was getting a hair cut on Air Force One by his favorite LA barber?

No other aircraft were cleared for landing or take-off until AFO went wheels up.

Democrat=Narcissist.

tmperez

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2014
    Austin Tx
    I just moved from NY about a year and a half ago and in NY it normal to have uber liberals around. But Texas and Obama it just doesnt seem right (regardless of how blue Austin is) It also give me flash back of living in NY and that makes me very uncomfortable.

Oh and completely off topic, When I fist moved here (i think 3 days in) I met Perry at McBrides gun store got to shake his hand and everything... not that seems right unlike Obama in Tx.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    I see Perry got his handshake in front of Marine One photo OP. You can't take any of them at face value. You can't trust any of them! I'm ashamed of what we've become.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics