• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Completely stupid topic, but this seems to be the place for it - So we've all seen those ridiculous Ebay ads - you know, the ones where the guys dress their wives up in lingerie and make them pose with a rifle stock or whatever... well my woman and I are having a debate on this one - I say it's a guy holding a flashlight between his knees. She thinks it's a woman with a flashlight in her butt-crack. Please help us settle this once and for all - are they knees - or a butt? Surefire A2 Aviator Flashlight 084871312882 | eBay
    Capitol Armory ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I think she's starting to see the light. That's 5 of 6 people who've seen the pic and are going with knees. In a way I was kinda hoping I was wrong. :)

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I don't know, looking at it, it could be a really skinny girl's rear end. But I'm pretty sure you're right.

...and laying on her back with her ass up in the air!!!! ;)

I'm cracking up after going back and seeing "2 people are viewing this per hour" and thinking it's probably all us deciding on "knees or butt!"

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Look to the right of the flash light and you can see that you are not looking at two legs of a pair of jeans. It's some skinny persons butt.

If you focus to the right of the light it does look very much like a couple knees.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Someone needs to ask this guy. Can you ask the seller a question on ebay? I don't have an account but I might create one just so I can find out!!

ShootingTheBull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Unquestionably, that's knees. Someone sitting down, put the flashlight between their knees so they could take a photo of it.

Once you know that's what you're looking at, it's the only thing it could be. Also, it's the only explanation that makes any sense. Who would shove a flashlight into a bony misshapen butt's massive butt crack, to take a photo? It's just too bizarre.

It's gotta be knees.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Once you know that's what you're looking at, it's the only thing it could be. Also, it's the only explanation that makes any sense. Who would shove a flashlight into a bony misshapen butt's massive butt crack, to take a photo? It's just too bizarre.

It's gotta be knees.

Though I do believe it's knees, I've been thinking the same thing and nothing surprises me these days.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom