• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As far as I know, the only legal trespassers from big gov are census workers. Never had one come to the door but they can talk to me outside my house. No trespass signs mean squat to census people.

They don't have any sense around dogs either. Last one that showed up here at the house, drives up in the drive outside the house, jumps out of his vehicle with his clipboard, and starts toward the house. Dogs are barking like crazy, and the idiot ain't paying them no mind.

I was in the garage working on something and he got within about 30 feet of me, and hollered at him to just stop and don't move. (I decided to have a little bit of fun with the idiot!) He stops, and tells me he's taking the census. He started towards me again. I said in very deep and loud voice stop and don't move again unless he wants about five of my dogs to use him for their chew toy. About that time, he looks down and realizes he has quite a few dogs around him, and now he's a little bit concerned. My outside dogs are barkers, and not really biters, but he doesn't know this! He asks his questions and I tell him to very slowly walk to his car and leave!

There was no fear of him getting bitten, but more likely to get slobbered on, but I couldn't resist in having a bit of fun at his expense!
    Venture Surplus ad

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    As far as I know, the only legal trespassers from big gov are census workers. Never had one come to the door but they can talk to me outside my house. No trespass signs mean squat to census people.
    281CB11C-B2A3-44BE-818C-0C89F5037257.jpeg
    They are welcome to try.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    View attachment 265846 They are welcome to try.
    Apparently they can come back with the police. Census workers that is. Around my Corgi and Boston Terrier there is no threat, just barking. But I get what you are implying. But you can be fined for refusing census workers and at one time there was a jail sentence. Nothing to do with covid but you never know what big gov will do.

datatech2550

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2014
    Most would be simple WiFi "deauth" attacks that would go completely unnoticed by the masses. "Oh my Ring disconnected from the WiFi, that's weird. Must be something with my router/internet/sunspots"
    That would be weird since my ring devices are all hard wired.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

datatech2550

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2014
    Not for their network connectivity.
    Yes, actually. It's called POE, you should try it.

Although to be fair, the base isn't true POE. I had to use some baluns and the provided power supply. And the hardwire zone interface required a little soldering, and I had to cannabilize some components to connect the external siren.

I will agree that the ring equipment is over priced and has some unforgivable design short falls. But that deserves its own thread and doesn't really belong in this discussion.

Do have a nice day.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yes, actually. It's called POE, you should try it.

Although to be fair, the base isn't true POE. I had to use some baluns and the provided power supply. And the hardwire zone interface required a little soldering, and I had to cannabilize some components to connect the external siren.

I will agree that the ring equipment is over priced and has some unforgivable design short falls. But that deserves its own thread and doesn't really belong in this discussion.

Do have a nice day.

Lol trying to be snarky, that's so cute. I see, they do have a couple models of cams that're Ethernet capable, my mind was stuck on doorbell cams.

FWIW, if you're soldering shit and using baluns, you're working too hard. What's a "hardwire zone interface?" POE done right, especially with multiple devices, is best done with simple cable runs to your switch.

datatech2550

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2014
    Lol trying to be snarky, that's so cute. I see, they do have a couple models of cams that're Ethernet capable, my mind was stuck on doorbell cams.

FWIW, if you're soldering shit and using baluns, you're working too hard. What's a "hardwire zone interface?" POE done right, especially with multiple devices, is best done with simple cable runs to your switch.
    Let me help you out.

This equipment has some inexcusable design shortcomings so I modified it.

Again, this doesn't belong in this thread. I apologize to the OP and I am done with you.

Sincerely, have a nice day.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    According to Kamala i’m too dumb to photocopy my ID at Kinko’s.
    At. Kinko’s.
    Let that soak in a sec.

So I just handwrite my vaccination record to show to them.
    Durrrrrr

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    According to Kamala i’m too dumb to photocopy my ID at Kinko’s.
    At. Kinko’s.
    Let that soak in a sec.

So I just handwrite my vaccination record to show to them.
    Durrrrrr

Why doesn’t anyone ask “why can’t they just take a picture of their ID with the fucking Obama phones that we paid for?”

In all seriousness, it’s sad that Dems think these folks are imbeciles.

If a political party pandered to me because they thought I was a moron, I’d switch parties.

The bigotry of low expectations…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As far as this vaccine goes, I guess you, in a way, you have to follow the money.

As I've said before, my reluctance to get jabbed has led me to quite a deep rabbit hole. Although I've pretty much shied away from the magnet and graphene claims (not sure if they are invented to deflect), my main focus has been why such a push on everyone a need to be vaccinated. Whether it's just about money, control or population, or all three, doesn't really matter in that it's evil none the less. SARS was created, and Coronavirus was all but contained in the last two decades. Dr. Fauci has been knee deep in this for decades and had been pushing, not just a new flu vaccine, but a do all coronavirus variant vaccine for years. Yet was denied a patent on the basis that there wasn't a disease of sufficience to validate it's use. In other words, the patent department will only give a patent to a vaccine if there is an identifiable virus to battle it with.

Don't be fooled, although the Johnson & Johnson vaccine doesn't use mRNA, the vaccine does still create spike proteins in cells, and spike proteins are toxic. Spike proteins are what is creating blood clots, hemorrhaging and numbness. Your bodies' immune system attacks and destroys cells that produce spike proteins, therefore it can also destroy cells of blood vessels that are infected. The more of these vaccines you get, the more chances of adverse events.

So many doctors have questioned the reason for getting more jabs for these so called variants, when all viruses mutate, but the immune system will still recognize and battle these variants. Therefore, a variant is less effective than the original.

Dr. David Martin has followed the patents filed by the CDC and Pharmaceutical companies for this and other viruses. The video on this page is quite eye opening:

Top Bottom