• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Primary Arms has a killer deal on KNS pin sets this weekend (Memorial Day) for $20 a piece. Thought I would pass it along. Just picked up two more lowers for SBR builds, and these are a must for me.

They also have some pretty good rifle cases (cheap, but good enough to protect your rifles from banging into each other for trips to the range) for $14 and some range/ammo bags for about the same price. (The deals are even better if you live outside of Texas and don't have to pay sales tax.)
    Venture Surplus ad

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I just ordered two sets also... they will go in my $57 Palmetto State Armory lowers when I get enough parts to start assembling them... in fact I might set a challenge to see if I can build both of them with nothing but parts purchased on sale... hmmmmm just to see if building a nice quality rifle is possible with all parts purchased on sale... (shipping will have to be included in the total to see if it was worth trying to wait for sales on everything...

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Quality stuff on sale is as good as quality stuff at full price! Unfortunately for me, since I live in Texas, it amounts to free shipping. Still Primary Arms has some kick-ass stuff and I am happy to help support a cool Texas based business. The Birchwood Casey touch up black pen they have is awesome, and hard to find. They also have some impossible stuff to find for VEPR rifles, and lots of cool mounts for all kinds of things. Just wish I didn't have to pay sales tax...

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I've heard they're just a gimmick, but idk.
    You'll think twice about that the first time your pins walk out on you. Put a slidefire on your AR and see how long your stock pins stay put... (that's how I found out) Now I won't build one without these pins.

If you had an M16 fuggitaboutit, you wouldn't even click on this thread since you would already have them to protect that irreplaceable lower. For semi-auto only, it might not be necessary. But that's not how I roll. :)

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I have them in all of my lowers... They make "oversize" pins for a reason... the stock pins can (maybe 345534534534534 rounds) wear your receiver holes out as well as the walk out... I think they look interesting also... but then again I have DPMS hard chrome lower parts in my 5.56 too...

Top Bottom