Coffee is on!

1694297734975.png

fflegionnaire

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2022
    Dallas
    Awesome OP and what part of California did you leave? I was just there four weeks ago to visit my mother and brother and I drove all the way from Houston to San Mateo. I left Cali in 2003 when I took a job with my current employer in Houston. Since then married into a San Antonian family and had three kids hoping to one day retire from my job in five years and then move to the outskirts of the San Antonio area. Thank you for your service.
    I'm from a small town north of Santa Barbara, called Solvang. Was once known for cattle raising, horse breeding and the West Coast White House for President Ronald Reagan.

fflegionnaire

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2022
    Dallas
    Awesome OP and what part of California did you leave? I was just there four weeks ago to visit my mother and brother and I drove all the way from Houston to San Mateo. I left Cali in 2003 when I took a job with my current employer in Houston. Since then married into a San Antonian family and had three kids hoping to one day retire from my job in five years and then move to the outskirts of the San Antonio area. Thank you for your service.
    I'm from a small town north of Santa Barbara, called Solvang. Was once known for cattle raising, horse breeding and west coast White House for President Ronald Reagan.

Good ol' Archie. There's a little bit of Archie in all of us.....:-)

Top Bottom