• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • supersampson12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    forney
    I got a 27 round mag for my glock 21 from copes, very dissapointed. Could only get 3 shots before it jammed, then every other shot jammed. Are all the aftermarket glock mags junk?
    Target Sports

ryantx23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    North TX
    I have had good luck with the Korean Glock mags. When you get them, take out the spring and followers and make sure the plastic shards from the moulding process aren't sticking out past the cracks in the metal liner. Easy job with a pocket knife and a few minutes of your time. After that, they should run fine. No problems here and you can't beat the price.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Most super high capacity non Glock magazines are garbage. The Scherer made ones are trash for sure. The Glock made 33 round 9mm magazines work great.

ryantx23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    North TX
    Most super high capacity non Glock magazines are garbage. The Scherer made ones are trash for sure. The Glock made 33 round 9mm magazines work great.

I have four of the Korean 33 rounders and four of the Glock 33 rounders and I can mag dump them all without a hiccup. No problems here, well at least no problem after I fixed them. Took a few minutes and a little scraping with knife and they were good to go.

supersampson12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    forney
    took it apart, didnt really see any problem with the follower. i did scape around the edges with my pocket knife. I think maybe the spring isnt long enough. Is there anywhere i can get a longer spring for cheap?

ryantx23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    North TX
    took it apart, didnt really see any problem with the follower. i did scape around the edges with my pocket knife. I think maybe the spring isnt long enough. Is there anywhere i can get a longer spring for cheap?

Not necessarily the follower, but inside the casing of the magazine it's self. There is sometime molded plastic that seeps through the cracks in the metal liner that sometimes causes problems. If you take the bottom plate off and pull out the spring and follower then look down inside the mag and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's an easy fix and the mags work just fine as long as there isn't "trash" down in there. It's a quality control issue, with mass producing the mags in korea, they just don't pay as much attention sometimes, but their stuff does work well when you finesse it a little bit and clean it up. Mine shoot just as well as my factory OEM Glock mags and I am a mag whore.

Top Bottom