• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    The fact Kroger is asking and not posting says a lot but this is not the first time either. They took magazines with scarry salt gun pictures down a few years ago.

Personally I dont understand the need to advertise that I'm (or not) armed. In the woods may be different but in town I feel like stealth and surprise are allies... IMHO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I occasionally drink Kroger Cola Oh soda. Didn’t taste liberal, tastes like it always has.

I don’t eat paper. If I were a termite with a taste for gun magazines I could see that being a problem. Otherwise, I’ll keep shopping there. I like their selection.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Where is a conservative Constitution loving patriot suppose to shop? Have not been to Kroger in awhile but the ghetto WalMart is very close to us.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    I thought Kroger stopped selling gun mags but continued to sell hunting publications. Walmart continued to sell true gun publications...but that may change.
    My Kroger has SWAT magazine. Technically that’s not hunting or gun. It’s more wannabe Airsoft fanboy

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    My Kroger has SWAT magazine. Technically that’s not hunting or gun. It’s more wannabe Airsoft fanboy

Airsoft fanbois don’t spend money. Tacticool cowboys and hero wan-be’s have deep pockets and magazines are more about marketing and ad revenue, skimpy on the meat. That’s where the money is and they know it. Awareness of its presence shows it got someone’s attention.

Lots of trees in the forest. Doesn’t do much good focusing on one tree.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom