• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a new carry (sold my XD40SC). I was thinking of getting a RIA 1911 (to save a few bucks), but saw the MetroArms 4" 1911. It looked great and felt really good in my hands. It was 495 plus tax, I was going to put Crimson Trace laser grips on it and use it as my new carry gun. Yesterday I was loading it and when I pressed the slide release it stopped midway, I was able to get it emptied and try it again, and it jammed again. This is not what I want to happen if needed in a real situation. So I called David at the Powderhorn and told him I was not confident in counting on this gun. He told me to bring it in and he would take a look at it. Their concern is customers returning guns because of "buyers remorse", they won't accept a gun due to customers just changing there minds. David took it in the back and I told my wife "watch this, it will work just fine for him". He came back out and said it jammed on him also, so he would do whatever it takes to make it right, I told him I would just take my money back. He happily made things right for me and gave me a full refund. So anyway's, I just wanted to say I have always had a good experience there. Thanks David.
    Gun Zone Deals

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I've known David for well over 30 years, back when his Dad was still alive and running the place. David is really a caring person, and has always been more than understanding in our dealings.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    +1 on Powderhorn.

First-class customer service and a decent selection of guns, accessories, ammo, and reloading supplies.

Be well.

Top Bottom