• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Anyone know where I might be able to get land access for coyote hunting?
    I really want to try this, but I don't know anyone who's into it or owns any land. I have a caller and a red light setup (for night hunting), just nowhere to go!
    Hurley's Gold

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehe if ya find a place, count me in! we dont have any coyotes or deer on ym land, jsut doves in the sky.
    ill trade sombody a dove hunt so solo and i can come get some yotes!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Oh man, if you had posted before last night.......Southwest had a deal for $25 flights that expired last night. I told my wife that we should buy some tickets to San Antonio and I'd find somebody willing to pick us up at the airport and drive us to the ranch in exchange for letting them hunt with us. Dang it, I knew I should have just done it!

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Oh man, if you had posted before last night.......Southwest had a deal for $25 flights that expired last night. I told my wife that we should buy some tickets to San Antonio and I'd find somebody willing to pick us up at the airport and drive us to the ranch in exchange for letting them hunt with us. Dang it, I knew I should have just done it!

Well damn. If the situation ever arises again.....PM or E-mail me. I'm 15 minutes from the airport!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Will do. Feel free to pm me too if you see any great airfare from Dallas to San Antonio. The $25 (each way) deal would have been great because that would be just a little over $100 roundtrip for me & the wife. It costs us more than that, in gas alone, in the truck.....not to mention 7+ hrs to get there. We took Shorts & her hubby down there a couple of months ago.

TheRedGoat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    canton
    Dunno if it will help in your area, but in my local paper there are occasionally offers for hunters to come out to shoot varmints.

Hunters advertise their services, not landowners requesting it.

It is hard to find anyone that will let a stranger hunt around livestock.

Even those that have known me for years will still remind me to 'watch out for the cows. Don't shoot my calves' when I am shooting ferals on their place.

You might even try a flyer in the local feed store with your name on it and a reasonable price posted.

I know you would do it for free, but most are willing to pay if you actually help with the problem.

I have been offered, more than once, to be paid to shoot ferals.

I never accept the money, I just get permission to hunt the property at any time for hogs.

TRG

Top Bottom