• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    IMo many young officers never held a firearm until they enter the academy,the training is fire multiple rounds until the threat is over,one guy fires they all do. My first thought when I seen the large group all tacted-out troops in the resort area was somone will be shot but perhaps the wrong one.

Nah, a lot of those cops are San Bernadino deputies. They're carrying Mini 14s, odds are they'll jam and fail to fire...
    Guns International

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I wasn't even aware this happened! How the hell DOES this happen!?

I can only assume, that one fired and the rest fired hearing the gun fire. The news isn't reporting that they were allegedly driving at night w/o their lights on. Anybody that has patrolled in those weee hours know that news paper people drive idiotic. I have stopped so many I have lost count. Not saying that warrants getting shot, but the media isn't putting all the facts out there. I can see a hyped up officer firing at a dark truck at night with no lights on driving idiotic. There may have been verbal commands as well prior to the shooting that were not followed. Not saying I condone it but I can understand that. I will be curious to see the outcome for the officers once the case is investigated.

Top Bottom