laughing @ nobel = siding w/terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Oct 10, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. 81aggie

81aggie Member

Jul 4, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm more likely to criticize the Nobel Commitee for giving him the award, still trying to figure out what he did in the 12 days between his inauguration and the deadline for nominations to even be considered (let alone what's he done in the 8 months since then). He stated in his brief speech that he didn't feel he deserved to be in the same company as previous recipients, one of the few (maybe the only) things he's said that I can agree with. Of course if he truly feels that way maybe he shouldn't have accepted (nah, can't pass up an opportunity to funnel the 1.4 million dollar prize money to "charity", or ACORN in other words). This was more about the President's "star power" than anything else IMHO.

3. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    So....according to "DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse", if anyone uses their first amendment rights to state they do not approve of something, they are terrorist...Guess I'm a terrorist now and not just an extremist (Sorry Napolitono)...oh well...It could be worse...I could be a Democrat...LOL

4. OldGringo

OldGringo Member

Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Rant on:
    Having thought long and hard about the recent allegations against me over the last few months Mr. Woodhouse and the rest of his lockstep squirrells have hit the nail on the head. I'm a racist terrorist, and Mr. Woodhouse can bite me. He gives new meaning to the name of "Democrackhead Liberal."
    Rant off:

5. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    +1 and add another +1