• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lolololol, wanna read what's going through their heads?

FITH OPS has some great stuff. These will fire a 12ga shell....
    https://fithops.com/#about-perimeter-trip-alarms
    FITHOps-12GaugeTripwire-02-01.jpg
    DK Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm not clicking on the link...but are they actually calling canon fuse det cord?

I clicked all the links. It's a retarded neck beard website. Most of the stuff you can find on Amazon.

And Yes. They're calling it det cord, lol. The fireworks stands will have it. If you notice. Everything I pulled out their conversation is defensive stuff. Nothing offensive. It's like they expect an incoming force to a camp or some $hit. These are the children discussing things. Imagine what the higher up want to do. The lowers don't know what the phuck is going on.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I clicked all the links. It's a retarded neck beard website. Most of the stuff you can find on Amazon.

And Yes. They're calling it det cord, lol. The fireworks stands will have it. If you notice. Everything I pulled out their conversation is defensive stuff. Nothing offensive. It's like they expect an incoming force to a camp or some $hit. These are the children discussing things. Imagine what the higher up want to do. The lowers don't know what the phuck is going on.
    I'm pretty sure if they amped it up these people would just blow themselves up.

Edit: or just blow each other.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    They have no other purpose besides being somebody else's tool. Self hatred, depression, slim jeans and no job. I can see how that'd get to them.

Stay in the basement. You're being lied to.

davis449

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Massive protests from the right? That means we would have to take a day off from work.... something these clowns protesting didnt have to do.
    Exactly what I was going to say. I have a job, no time to march around with a sign shouting. Those protesters depend on my tax dollars, after all...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If any news coverage was actually non biased and a counter protest would behave, I would say that some good could come from it. Two sides yelling at each other when neither side is willing to listen usually doesn't end up good, and with most cameras looking to show the virtue of one side over the other, the battlefield is rigged.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Massive protests from the right? That means we would have to take a day off from work.... something these clowns protesting didnt have to do.

Hell maybe if we did that, us hard working folk could shut down the country for a day.... as much as we could anyway. If you wanna get through to the politicians it would take a big push from the working man. Just like Master Blaster did to Barter Town on Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Two sides yelling at each other when neither side is willing to listen usually doesn't end up good.

I dunno, I don't have to listen to the side that is wrong and the fact you gotta go around wearing a mask tells me I am right. F'k them, sometimes violence does solve problems. We shouldn't start it but by God we need to finish it.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I dunno, I don't have to listen to the side that is wrong and the fact you gotta go around wearing a mask tells me I am right. F'k them, sometimes violence does solve problems. We shouldn't start it but by God we need to finish it.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    So then what's the point of a counter protest? Looking for a fight?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Say 1,000 anti gunners show up and 500 pro gun show up, I can see the MSM reports now "1,500 people showed in support of the rally and a few counter protesters were seen" an air view of all the people.

Top Bottom