• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Turkey is a pretty neutral meat and will soak up other flavors. Good for enchilada filling, made into seasoned taco filling (a la barbacoa), etc. Yours above looks delicious!

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I was waiting for someone to chime in to say that they use the drippings to lube their gun. If there's Frog Lube, how about Turkey Lube ?

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    the wife loves Turkey personally, i cant stand Turkey. I do like the Mashed potatoes,gravy and usually that's all i eat at thanksgiving dinner.

we have had an agreement since 1988.... she gets Turkey for Thanksgiving, I get Enchiladas for Xmas dinner.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I used to have a neighbor that would take the leftover turkey and make tamales. She's moved away now, but smoke turkey homemade tamales were my favorite.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    My ten year old Labrador is fond of left over turkey (without the bones) and cornbread stuffing & gravy.

When he starts to fart, I let him out for a thunder run in the back yard.

My neighbor's wife told me that she gets offended whenever she sees the dog taking a dump in my back yard -- he stakes out his ground, sniffs while he circles the dump site, then poses in a grotesque position and lets it rip with a hearty grunt.

He's got no inhibitions about taking a healthy shit in full view of humans, or anyone else.

Told the woman no one told her to watch my dog's acrobatic defecation. Leave my dog be. He won't use a litter box!

Be well.

Top Bottom