• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    This place just opened up in Temple, they are all former Army Iraq vets that had combat MOS's might be something to look into. Im noway affiliated just throwin it out there. Im thinking about taking there class in March. I talked to the owner and it is a carbine class that is 6-8hrs long cost 150 bucks and requires 400rds. I'm glad they are local I think they will do well seems like a good bunch of guys. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with em.

Legion Firearms
    DK Firearms

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Haven't heard of them but, definitely worth a look. One thing is for sure, compared to say 10 or 15 years ago, we are now certainly blessed with TONS of training opportunities due to all the returning vets moving on to other things. Now it's just a matter of too little time and money. ;)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Legion Firearms is the brainchild of former Army Sergeant and weapons enthusiast Jamie Wehmeyer and businessman Adam Morehead. The two founders met in Albany NY, where Adam was the co-owner of a successful auto parts business, and the two of them have been friends for over a decade.

The vision arose as Jamie, who had spent years in multiple campaigns in the Middle East returned to the states and looked for employment. To earn the income he desired, he traveled back overseas, away from his wife and family, to work for a Private Military Contracting firm.

Adam, who is life long entrepreneur, suggested they form a company around Jamie's passion for high end firearms. The resulting concept seeks to change the face of the modern AR15 industry while building a vibrant online community for weapons enthusiasts, military and law enforcement personal, and sport shooters alike.

Legion Firearms LLC is a Texas rifle manufacturer that employs an innovative way to produce and sell high quality, highly accurate, and the easy to maintain AR-15 rifles for the growing military, law enforcement and civilian markets.

I chopped down the commercial a bit, and I let this post stay since it's inline with the thread, but we do have a policy regarding commercial posting. You can find more details here: http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/announcements-comments/64-forum-rules-code-conduct.html

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Im not affiliated with legion but am going to recieve a class schedule and description when they prepare it, I plan on attending there March class. If its okay with you Allen can I post it up. Let me know thanks.

Top Bottom