15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

SapperMapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Oh, hell yeah! That looks like a good time. What was the detonation in the first two clips?

Thanks for sharing these, looks like I know where to be next year.

7WSM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Oh, hell yeah! That looks like a good time. What was the detonation in the first two clips?

Thanks for sharing these, looks like I know where to be next year.

Kenipak with Det Cord.

Thanks for the vids Alan, and thanks for spotting me on the 275 yard tannerite charges.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

Watch in HD, it looks pretty darn clear! The only thing it's missing is a soundtrack, though YT frowns on copyright infringement and if I made any music it would probably sound like a kid banging on a casio keyboard. LOL

Everyone let me know what they think of the new helmet cam. It's supposed to be 1080p, and I think it looks pretty decent considering how cheap it is. It will be a lot better once I have some solid mounts setup for it on the helmet, tripod, gun mount, etc. Once I've played around with this thing a bit, I may have to see about letting some trustworthy people borrow it to run through some shooting events like IDPA, 3 gun, etc.

subhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    tyler, TX
    Just joined this site after talking to sean on saturday, Great videos, hard to give people a true idea of what its like to be at these shoots. Good folks and great guns.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Videos definitely don't do most of those guns justice.

Hey Subhunter, was that your Mp5sd? If so, is it an SD conversion or was it an original SD? Either way, those things are sweet. That .50bmg you all had was a BEAST! LOL

subhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    tyler, TX
    originally was a low serial number hk 94 had the conversion done by RDTS, we shot it next to nobles factory and its hands down quieter than the oem, tougher built suppressor than what hk gives you, its FA ready but I havent broke down to buy the 10K flemming noble keeps trying to sell me. So for now its just a two stamp broke ass gun, but its super quiet and we go through plenty of ammo with out the FA. Glad you liked red's .50 that thing is so damn heavy, its actually classified as light weight in the 50 bench world , anything under 40lbs is considered light class and that one ways in at 38lbs. with match ammo its is one of the most accurate 50's I have ever shot ,not something you want to hump through the woods with though.
    also if you think that was quiet then you should have taken a listen to the 300 whisper I was shooting with the 7.62sd on it, just saw it on a video from that kid with the pistol on his belt at the shoot, that thing is awesome, its right in there with the mp5sd , but shooting 240smks,

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Full auto fun

I have got to get out to one of these shoots. Is it invitation only ? Are people pretty cool about letting you play with their toys ? My semi-auto AR seems like a pea shooter compared to most of these guns. I want a full auto glock so bad now that I can taste it !

Top Bottom