• Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Re: Leona, TX 4th of July Machine Gun Shoot

Great shoot-
    Thanks for the flattery ass shot Sean!!!!!!! I'm flat butted but obviously photograph like a balloon butt- hahahahah
    It was the first time we were able to get the trailer to the shoot because we normally go to the OFASTS shoot and Colorado and just don't have any ammo belted up in time to make it to Keith's. We had a great time introducing 4 nice guys to mg's and getting them to shooting everything.
    First time we have ever brought shoulder fired to a shoot and had to load mags........hahahahhaa Had fun with the TSMG and .22's

Wish I could have gotten shots from inside the setup but it was a busy place and didn't want to crowd ya'll up.
    Gun Zone Deals

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX

hmmmm someone managed to get a Wild Dog precision rifle stock. How'd they do that?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

I never thought I would see any of my work on here! I'm not wanting to sound like I'm bragging but the trailer shown in these pics was designed by a customer of mine, and was mostly built by me. I wish I would have known about the shoot earlier, cause I would have went for sure.

Awesome! Superb work Nick. That trailer is a sweet setup! :-)

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA

does anyone know the owner of the ranch? i know pretty much all the allison's in texas two of them are my lawyers and they are very good at what they do!

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX

Great shoot-
    Thanks for the flattery ass shot Sean!!!!!!! I'm flat butted but obviously photograph like a balloon butt- hahahahah
    It was the first time we were able to get the trailer to the shoot because we normally go to the OFASTS shoot and Colorado and just don't have any ammo belted up in time to make it to Keith's. We had a great time . . . . . .

It was great to see you and Ryan. On the photos . . . I think Allen gets the credit. I was shooting video and trying to stay out of the way since you guys were nice enough to guve me free run of the War Wagon! My video is being rendered at this moment. I really appreacite you guys letting me in the trailer and workig around me.

Oldfalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Point Venture

I never thought I would see any of my work on here! I'm not wanting to sound like I'm bragging but the trailer shown in these pics was designed by a customer of mine, and was mostly built by me. I wish I would have known about the shoot earlier, cause I would have went for sure.
    Nick would you care to explain this statement? Whom do you work for and who was the customer? Shouldn't be a privacy issue since myself and 2 other fellas laid out the design, contracted it to be built,and different upgrades to be done by several companies, personally installed all the gun mounts, paid for and own it and I don't know you. So who do you work for.

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Mark

WTF do you not have AC installed int he trailer yet?

Have not shot with you in a while. Hopefully I'll catch you at another after this damn foot is fixed.

jimirwin2023

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Dallas
    Darn cool! Wish we'd known about it! Would have surely come. Don't know how I got this message today, but glad I did.
    Am now signed on.

Now to learn how this group works.

Would like to get ahold of the bowling ball mortar guy!
    I have one, too, but made to look more like a Civil War mortar.

Also have a 40mm Bofors based sort of a Whitworth cannon that I've won many matches with. Look forward to finding a place to shoot it and crowd to shot with!

Cannonball
    Austin by God Texas

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Wow, and you can even sell tacos or BBQ out the other side to pay it off

That is about the coolest thing I've ever seen, EVER. I hadn't even conceived of such awesomeness. Simply amazing.

I need to plan on pushing back retirement a few (like 50) years now. I refuse to die until I can buy one of those trailers

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Sorry for the double post, but are any additional info/pics on the trailer?

I'm assuming there's bays underneath to catch all the brass through those hoses. Any other cool things on there not mentioned?
    I understand if you want to keep it private, but that thing is seriously super-duper cool and has me completely distracted from work

C2builder

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Texas

Don't feel bad Mongo....I missed it too! Family get-togethers kept me close to home this year.

Top Bottom