• giantfaggot.jpg
      giantfaggot.jpg
      20.1 KB · Views: 534

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Homos claim 'hate' when anyone who doesn't totally agree with their agenda says so and then quickly claim phobia on those pesky so-called phobic haters......

If you don't care for the homo agenda you're crazy, right?

I don't like egg plant so I'm egg plant-phobic?

No, I just don't like egg plant, such doesn't make me neurotic or phobic or hateful.

Calling those who disagree with the homo agenda 'phobic' reminds of the soviet commie elites, who when encountering those they disagreed with put these folk into nut houses under the presumed 'care' (meaning they drugged them to the eyeballs) of psychiatrists cuz these folk just weren't right in the head......

Homos want to indoctrinate kids with pro-homo, anti-hetero b.s.

Most parents can and will resist the labeling of 'phobia' when they see others wanting to indoctrinate their children.....and rightly so.

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)

Attachments

• 21P7PCYKKXL._AC_UY218_.jpg
      21P7PCYKKXL._AC_UY218_.jpg
      9.2 KB · Views: 285

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Not as well as they like to think - many find their agenda and personal behavior vomit inducing.....(see the pervert pride parade and how these folks look and act)

Next up: nambla - pedophiles on parade and how 'loving children' is such a good thing, channeling m. jackson.......

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    I remember when my wife talked me into going to see Brokeback mountain. Neither one of us researched it and took the word of one of her friends it was a great movie. I was totally shocked at how graphic it was. Those boys knocked the tent down in that one. It's the only movie I've ever walked out of!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I remember when my wife talked me into going to see Brokeback mountain. Neither one of us researched it and took the word of one of her friends it was a great movie. I was totally shocked at how graphic it was. Those boys knocked the tent down in that one. It's the only movie I've ever walked out of!
    Dude that’s messed up. Did you get your vision back soon?

Told the wife if she ever wanted to see it have fun without me.

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    I miss the days when this movement to push gay acceptance was still in the closet.

Your life choices go against my religious beliefs so quit trying to make me think it's okay.

They go against your religious beliefs, but based on the upvotes, not hot lesbians amirite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    gaines67,

Are you pro-homo because so-called social justice is your aim or you identify with the gay agenda because or...?

Or, am I off base and misunderstand?

What say you.

Thanks!

I’m pro-freedom, period. Y’all seem awful agitated by a bunch of queer dudes (though not chics apparently). Americans should be able to do what they want so long as it doesn’t infringe on others’ freedoms. If you seriously can’t parent your children because of some cartoon or videos, gay culture is not the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom