• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fleetman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope I attached the picture correctly. Second rack on left contains a Marlin 336 .30-30, Marlin .45-70 Guide Gun, Marlin .308 Marlin Express, Henry .22LR, and a Puma .357 mag.

Attachments

• 20091109_3.jpg
      20091109_3.jpg
      48.9 KB · Views: 189

Fleetman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the .308ME.....at least to 100 yards. I have not had an opportunity to shoot it further but it looks very promising.....2"-3" at 100 yrds while adjusting a new Nikon. Better on my part would have resulted in less than 2" (for me at least).

Recoil is mild and trajectories are good. Almost feels like a light-loaded .308 Win. I target shoot only so I can only surmise it would be more than adequate for deer/elk. I love Marlin lever-actions and the .45-70 GG is my favorite.....would probably be my go-to gun if-ever I'm forced to head for the hills!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    My camera's screen is cracked and I just took my g/fs camera in to get fixed after she and my cousin dropped it in the sand at the deer lease saturday.

So imagine and a Marlin 1894 in .44 mag and an early 80's model Winchester Model 94 in 30-30 and thats what they look like.

Yeah boy! Them there is purdy! :D

uncle Joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Azle, TX
    Well, that was educational. I been wantin' a .357/.38 to go with my Vaquero .357/.38. Be nice to afford that Puma, but will look hard at the Rossi's.
    I'd rather have a lever than anything else, but, thought I'd load up on semi-autos first and get a bunch of ammo stored up before getting that lever action. Appreciate all the good info and enjoyed the photos.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom