• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Because in Austin we want to send the message to Arizona residents that we support illegal immigration here, even if Arizona doesn't. Austin wants you to visit here so they can take advantage of your cheap labor, uninsured workforce, willingness to accept payments and contracts on-the-side thus reducing contract costs and taxes. The people of Austin would also like to thank you for flooding er's and hospitals without the ability to pay thus increasing the healthcare rates for everyone else that actually pays for their healing. The school districts of Austin would like to thank you for making it where we have to fire teachers currently working here because we now need someone who speaks another language to accommodate you. that is your right as an illegal alien, that everyone else bend over backwards to make sure you don't stub your toe. While Texas may be sending the message that we don't want you to come in with the increase in border security and plans to build a wall equipped with patrol lights, that's only on the Texas border. If you're already in AZ there's nothing stopping you from spreading that love over two states into Austin. So don't hesitate in a state that apparently wants nothing to do with you. Relocate yourself to a place that loves you like a mother, just the way you are despite of all the problems that you bring with you. Isn't that what you want?

Austin news, sports, weather, Longhorns, business | Statesman.com
    Venture Surplus ad

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    ive said it before and ill say it again. Austin just seems to be turning into ANOTHER SAN FRANCISCO!!!! and what a Damn shame!! Hey AUSTIN, do you want to run your city into financial ruins?? cause the LIBTERD state of Crazifornia is BROKE!!!!! and you run your city the same way that state did!! and the rest of us in the NORMAL ran cities in this state DONT WANT TO CARRY YOUR A$$ once you've bankrupted yourselves!!

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    I work in Austin, for the City of Austin, and can tell you, they indeed WANT to be the next San Francisco! We gave up a raise last year and what'd they do with it? Blew $500,000 on a STUDY, to see if a trolley system would be a good idea. Yeah. I think Austin needs to worry about Austin and not Arizona. Austin is spending our hard earned tax dollars on lefty projects that'll never pan out to be profitable (windmills, recycling, metrorail, salamanders, etc)

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Austin just announce they want to go to "green energy" and state it will lead to 20% increase in electric rates. Any guess as to what the real number will be? I have my own boycott going on. I spend my sales tax dollars in nearby Round Rock or Cedar Park. Right next door to Austin, Williamson County recently announced it would no longer pay for medical care for those without valid Social Security numbers.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Austin, home of the libs, tree huggers, greenies, weirdos, dingbats, and hippies.......And a few thousand good Texans with a conservative viewpoint....The libs took the Confederate emblems from the Capital due to the urging of a bunch of loudmouth constant belly achers. And hat's off to Bergstrom Intl. Airport for air travel to elsewhere compared to that maze and puzzle and horrible traffic involving DFW Airport....Does anyone think the Republic of Texas will ever rise again ?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Good for Williamson County!!!!!!!! its about time cities/counties start to hold their own and tighten their belts!! UNLIKE "Laustin" who could give a sh-t about whats ECONOMICALLY TRUELY good for its taxpayers!! "Just give us your money and shut-up"!! :banghead:

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Austin is more like Portland than San Francisco as a city model, and infrastructure is already tanking because of it. The only real relation to SF is all of the fudge packers, and even they aren't the same.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    you know what id liek to see in austing?
    about 500 biug nasty dirty ugly gorgeous oil derricks
    bwaahahahahhaaa

put them on all the corners and one right int he middle of the 'spiderhouse' coffee place's courtyard.
    i ebt the guy that runs the kwanset across the street woudl love it.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Awww, don't complain about Austin! Think about what a mess the other towns would be if we didn't give all the leftists a place to stay!

HERE"S YOUR SIGN AUSTIN!

ImStupidSign.jpg

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    *sigh* I work in Austin, but live in Round Rock. There's a lot about the area a really love, and a lot that I really hate.
    Dude Dan, I felt the same about CRAZIFORNIA!! I was born there and loved it, the weather, the whole state and its beauty!! but along came the JACK-A$$ LIBTERDS and RUINED it!!!!!! and obviously i moved away!!!!!!! and for that, ill hate LIBTERDS for the rest of my days for completely imploding my once great HOME STATE!!!!!!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Anyone read the comments on there? I didn't go through all the comments but the first several were speaking out against it. Only a couple for it. That's refreshing to see at least.

Top Bottom