• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Ok I sold my rifle that had this optic on it so now the optic goes up by it's self. The optic is a Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1-3x14 with a lighted circle and dot reticle. I am the original owner, bought it in mid '09. Included is the original box along with the product registration card and an extra flat top mounting barcket from the factory.
    There is some minor wear on it due to my using it during deployment but it works perfectly. I'm missing the front flip up lens cap but you can get new ones for free from Leupold, just send them a note on their website. They fall off fairly easily but they are great about taking care of customers. I love this scope and it works great as a CQB scope. But I sold the M4's to get a custom build and am going to be focusing more on medium to longer range work so I just can't justify keeping this baby around.
    Price is $725 shipped. I am open to trades or partial trades. If you've got anything good, just let me know. The worst I could do is say no. Thanks for looking.

CQT1.jpg
    Texas SOT

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom