• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Oh man, this is going to be funny! I just aint scared....
    MSNBC Host Calls for Revolution: ‘Real Change…Perhaps Through Violence’ | The Blaze
    kick-me.gif
    DK Firearms

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    If a person on the right went on TV and said those things, the media would explode and he would immediatley be on a list of "potential threats"... funny how this govt. doesn't label left wing kooks like this guy the same way.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    If a person on the right went on TV and said those things, the media would explode and he would immediatley be on a list of "potential threats"... funny how this govt. doesn't label left wing kooks like this guy the same way.

Yes sir, and Obama would call for Martial Law!!
    Either way, the tree of liberty will be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants, it is it's natural manure!

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    O.K. now im worried!! i watched the video and agree with most of what he said!! HELP!! im turning into a LIB!!

OMG, thats exactly what I was thinking. I was expecting to get slammed by you and WT. But seriously...I assume we wouldn't agree on the right thing to do AFTER, but right now both parties are bullshit. The only reason Obama is there is because people wanted real change, they just didn't believe he was duping them. Has there really be that much change? I'd argue that even the health care abomination isn't real change, its just a bigger pile of shit shoved in the same sack.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Actually wouldn't what they are calling for be a counter revolution?
    Could be.
    If you consider these midterm elections to be a Revolution of people who got sick and tired of this progressive movement, and real fast.
    I think the libs. would be better off in Canada where they already have all the libtard crap they want. That way they wont have to revolt and get their butts kicked!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Guys,
    The difference is you want things to move back to a more individualistic, self-sufficient society and this oxygen thief on the interview wants a revolution to redistribute wealth and concentrate MORE power in the hands of the government.

We want change and the other side wants change but what each side is advocating is VERY different.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Guys,
    The difference is you want things to move back to a more individualistic, self-sufficient society and this oxygen thief on the interview wants a revolution to redistribute wealth and concentrate MORE power in the hands of the government.

We want change and the other side wants change but what each side is advocating is VERY different.
    They started it!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom