Target Sports

Liberals seek health-care access for illegals...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    OK folks, we are now moving beyond the surreal and into the territory of,

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary...[/QUOTE]

[url]http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/28/liberals-seek-health-care-access-for-illegals/[/URL]

Lets get a couple of things straight before my head explodes. First, people who are not here legally, are, ILLEGAL aliens. Not "undocumented residents" or some other pc nonsense. Second, I'm against the current efforts to "reform" the health insurance and care system, because Idon't believe this effort has anything to do with healthcare.

Sooo... we have a gentleman from California (:)) who wants to propose social legislation. The same Cali that is another bailout waiting in the wings, because their state government budget has exploded, despite the people voting to deny illegals any state benefits and being overruled by the appointed legislature of the judiciary (Prop 187). The legislators from Cali should be barred from introducing or voting on anyappropriations bills unitl their state an get back into the black...

La Raza speaks...
    The National Council of La Raza launched its own "flood their voice mail" campaign last week to put pressure on Mr. Baucus to expand coverage in his proposal to include all legal immigrants and to drop verification language in the legislation that would prevent illegal immigrants from obtaining coverage.

The more I try to analyze the events of the last 5 years or so, the more I become convinced that we are fulfillng a destiny. There are numerous points at which a different decision and thus outcome COULD have been made and these points have come more frequently and of greater significance than before. But, we keep heading towards the cliff, ignoring the "bridge out" signs, actually stoking the coal to the engine faster...

I don't know where this will end up, but in no way do I see it being an improvement from 25 years ago, 10 years ago or even today.

Jeff B.
    Capitol Armory ad

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    It's totally obvious now, it's what the Libtards wanted all along, provide FREE health care for illegals. The only way to legally do that is to, uh, make them LEGAL.

Then they can legally vote and ACORN is no longer needed.

Let me think...... are they going to vote Repug or Demo?????

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    I can’t help but feel that We, as a people, have failed to pass on to the younger generation the understanding, love of country and freedom, along with the mind-set that made the America we grew up in reality. Today’s generations are obsessed with only what is directly in front of their nose, they see no further than they can reach, and they have little to no knowledge of our past.

Our educational system has been undermined and no one has been paying attention. The American way of life that was so precious in the 1950’s when I was a kid seems to be nothing but a faded memory. No one seems to understand that The Government is comprised of We The People. Government today is seen as some wealthy uncle with deep pockets that is suppose to come to the rescue when you get in over your head. Our entire society seems to be in a mind-numbed trance, possessed with ME. . . their attention is totally focused on sports, television, cell phones, text messaging, and a never ending obsession with self.

Personally for the first time in my life I no longer have a warm and fuzzy feeling about the world we live in. I feel a deep seated uneasiness inside about our future, the future of our children and grandchildren. This would not concern me that much if it were only me, but I see, hear, and feel the same uneasiness and concern from everyone around me. It comes in waves from people I know and also from complete strangers.

As you say Jeff;

“I don’t know where this will end up, but in no way do I see it being an improvement from 25 years ago, 10 years ago or even today.

. . . we keep heading towards the cliff, ignoring the “bridge out” signs, actually stoking the coal to the engine faster…”

There is a near feeling of helplessness, as though we are all in the buss that has already gone over the cliff and we are just waiting for the end to come???? Take heart Jeff, you are not alone in your quest for understanding.

JB

Top Bottom