• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    I am sick of it, not only do you have to get a license for so many things today. Then you have to keep up with when each one expires. Are you are in trouble for using an expired licences. It sucks, end of Raintree. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Guns International

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    No joke. I'm surprised that it doesn't take a licence to be able to apply for a licence.

The kings permission for everything.

God save the whatever?

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Regulatory agencies have to justify their existence. Permits and licenses provide ongoing employment for the bureaucrats and their worker bees. Look no further than the EPA, ATF, TABC andothers for an agenies that feel the need to expand their mission to justify ever growing budgets.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Just kicking back smoking some leaves I grew on my land. On a stool from a tree I cut down. Having a taste of some clear liquid I concocted out in the woods. Waiting for a Deer to walk by on my land so I can shoot him with a rifle I made from parts that have no serial number. Can't prove where I was born. And I'm not worried. Too bad I'm such a desperate criminal. Hope my Deer wonders by soon, I'm bit hungry.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Just kicking back smoking some leaves I grew on my land. On a stool from a tree I cut down. Having a taste of some clear liquid I concocted out in the woods. Waiting for a Deer to walk by on my land so I can shoot him with a rifle I made from parts that have no serial number. Can't prove where I was born. And I'm not worried. Too bad I'm such a desperate criminal. Hope my Deer wonders by soon, I'm bit hungry.

Yep! Sounds like it! :banana:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I am sick of it, not only do you have to get a license for so many things today. Then you have to keep up with when each one expires. Are you are in trouble for using an expired licences. It sucks, end of Raintree. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I'm okay with buying a hunting and fishing license or a beach parking permit because I hunt, fish and beach and I think it's a fair price. As far as licenses for work or to run a business, they suck. The government itself sucks. It's a bunch of rich people spending money because that's how they've been doing it and we don't have a choice to stop them.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Big Brother (the King) demands his cut. It makes no difference whether we live in a Monarchistic, Democratic, Communistic... whatever society. We're going to be taxed for everything.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I disagree. It's control.

They are telling you how, when, where and if you can do something.

They don't agree and you can no longer operate within the law because you lack permission.
    Whatever. You act like the gov took a shit on you for carrying a knife. The gov loves us and we should help it grow

The struggle is real.

Top Bottom