• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ELTEE49

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2023
    Fort Worth
    Need to lighten my AR. Would like to buy a new/used upper 16" with good barrel and receiver with BCG, etc. I am hoping to use a carbon fiber handguard with Mlok, no pic rail needed on top, etc. I have an existing AR rifle so an upper only is fine.

My goal is a good quality, lightweight rifle for field use. No optics needed. The ideal setup is a 16" barrel (brake or bare thread), carbon fiber hand guard, 5.56, etc. If someone has a good upper or even complete rifle, please advise. I'm in the Ft. Worth/Lake Worth area.

If it's a complete rifle, FFL transfer on my dime.

THANK YOU.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

ARJ DEFENSE

ARJ Defense
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Rockledge,FL
    If you’re still interested, we may have something you might like. Our AR uppers are machined from 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum to keep weight down and provide a superior fit and finish. We offer our uppers with forward assist configuration as well as slick-slide if you’re really looking to cut down on weight. We also offer a complete rifle if you’re interested in that as well!

ARJ Defense Slick Side Upper Receiver, ARJ Defense F1 Upper Receiver, Complete AR15 Rifles

IMG_0808.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg
    _DSC1589.jpeg

uilim

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    missouri city texas
    Need to lighten my AR. Would like to buy a new/used upper 16" with good barrel and receiver with BCG, etc. I am hoping to use a carbon fiber handguard with Mlok, no pic rail needed on top, etc. I have an existing AR rifle so an upper only is fine.

My goal is a good quality, lightweight rifle for field use. No optics needed. The ideal setup is a 16" barrel (brake or bare thread), carbon fiber hand guard, 5.56, etc. If someone has a good upper or even complete rifle, please advise. I'm in the Ft. Worth/Lake Worth area.

If it's a complete rifle, FFL transfer on my dime.

THANK YOU.
    mmwLEXx.jpg

I am selling this 6 lb 9.5 oz rifle. weight includes sights magnifier fvg and 40 round mag.

Top Bottom