• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    You know - I had to watch it 5 times to decide it wasn't accidental. The dude on the ladder deliberately drops the flag - that's a problem.

What I can't figure is what they were trying to achieve. There was a crowd behind the flag, but I can't figure a single possible camera angle that this stunt works for.

The vid was shot with a cell phone camera, and I will hazard to guess that the camera angle was zoomed enough to focus on his upper body. I doubt we were supposed to know how the Flag was disrespected. I will be interested in the apology and the attempts to explain the disrespect - morbid curiosity and such.

digitaltrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Mesquite
    Inexcusable.

He used it as a prop to show the people behind the flag.

He knew damn well the flag would hit the ground that's why he didn't even try to pick it up. On top of of that, he looked down as he walked all over it.

Accident my ass.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    It is bad enough that he did this, accident or not it's un acceptable, but the other "adults" there don't even give the Flag a second look they don't even look as if there is anything wrong.....so very, very sad

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    When "soulja boi" talked shit about the troops-he went in a huge downward spiral. There hasn't been anything new from him since then.

I've been saying from the start that "lil wayne" is garbage and I really hope this is what's needed to get his trash off the radio. I can put up with damn near any rapper-but his "rap" has always revolted me with his style of things. This flag incident and the lyrics that he was "rapping" with this "rap" are not a surprise to me at all.

Even pappa snoop, luda, eminim, and Missy E all know you don't mess with our patriotism. These newer artists need to take notes from the older generation.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I don't like it but I do support what it represents to me ... in this country it's the freedom to do that. Or disagree with our President. Or protest the war.

I grew up in the late 60s/ early 70s and all of that was a common occurence.

Like I said, I don't particularly like seeing it happen. But my Dad went through a lot of crap in North Africa, Sicily and Normandy so that folks like Lil Wayne could freely express themselves, no matter how repugnant I might find it.

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I don't like it but I do support what it represents to me ... in this country it's the freedom to do that. Or disagree with our President. Or protest the war.

I grew up in the late 60s/ early 70s and all of that was a common occurence.

Like I said, I don't particularly like seeing it happen. But my Dad went through a lot of crap in North Africa, Sicily and Normandy so that folks like Lil Wayne could freely express themselves, no matter how repugnant I might find it.
    point. but still you dont shit where you eat

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Bottom line....Some folks just need to have their ass stomped into a mud hole....I sadly agree, that in this great country that we live in, it is his right to do that.....WELL DAMN IT, IT'S MY RIGHT TO BE PISSED OFF,...there for, see the beginning of my comment....that's how I feel

Top Bottom