Lynx Defense

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    What is the best place to eat there? In the past my only thing I did in Livingston was go to their Walmart before I hit my lease in Polk at the time or I went with my buddies to the Dam area and fish down the river.

The place has been decided - Florida's Kitchen

tgt255.jpg

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    What do you recommend? I love the choices but when going to new restaurants I always ask for recommendations of menu items and what is popular.
    What I recommend - is to open it on Google maps, then scroll down on it's page until you get to the Photos. My mouth is watering still from seeing the pics!! I'll likely try their BBQ, but wont know till I get there LOL

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    What I recommend - is to open it on Google maps, then scroll down on it's page until you get to the Photos. My mouth is watering still from seeing the pics!! I'll likely try their BBQ, but wont know till I get there LOL

I am going blind lol. This place reminds me of the restaurant in Zavalla especially buffett hours. Unlimited Catfish strips and fries. Eagles Nest is the name of the place and we usually go there the night before our trip at Sam Rayburn.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Any more word about their menu items? I am asking around to see what they make best and I heard their burger basket is the best.
    I have no clue whatsoever!

Hey- I know! Come way early, and walk around to all the other tables and ask folks if what they have is good! I think that's what I'll do. :)
    It should all be fine, and if it's not we can blame @1911'S 4 Me :roflsmile:

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble

Hey- I know! Come way early, and walk around to all the other tables and ask folks if what they have is good! I think that's what I'll do. :)
    OR, they could stop at McDonald's and watch everyone else pick something different and maybe sample a bite from each plate. People's tastebuds are all different.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    OR, they could stop at McDonald's and watch everyone else pick something different and maybe sample a bite from each plate. People's tastebuds are all different.
    Oh that's a good idea too!
    Lets each get something different and cut it into 20 bites. That way....

Or - just roll dice and make a choice, ya picky bastages. Take a risk, Be brave!!

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX

I usually do that as well. Sometimes I will tell the waitress I will take what that guy ordered as it looks good.

Top Bottom