• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I have a like new in the box with three mags glock 19 rtf it has a 3.5 pound trigger bar and extended mag release. About 150 rds down the barrel and no problems just like a good glock should. For those of you that dont know what the rtf in the model is, it is a new texturing on the grip and slide that I think is better than what is on the standard glock no need for skate board tape or decals. Will take 500 for it and and all accesories finding a new toy forces sale.
    Lynx Defense

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Just curious, do you think that you'd be keeping the Glock 19 if it were a Gen 3 instead of a 4?

It is a 3rd gen it just has the rtf finish and no I like this finish and the gun fits my hand perfect, there is no need for a grip decal or anything like that, its just time for a new toy. This one doesnt get used much so off it goes.

digitalcassidy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Glendale,Ca
    I have a like new in the box with three mags glock 19 rtf it has a 3.5 pound trigger bar and extended mag release. About 150 rds down the barrel and no problems just like a good glock should. For those of you that dont know what the rtf in the model is, it is a new texturing on the grip and slide that I think is better than what is on the standard glock no need for skate board tape or decals. Will take 500 for it and and all accesories finding a new toy forces sale.

Hello, is this gun still for sale? please contact me if it is. Thank you

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom