• ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Willis High School Threat.jpg

So some knuckle head decided to post threats online of taking two guns to Willis High and start shooting the place up. Probably a hoax. Most threats like this are, thank God.

These kind of terror tactics - and yes, I'm using that word because that's what it is - its trying to instill terror in people - should get the offender locked away for life. Sorry, but no second chances for someone who wants to instill that kind of mass fear, or someone who would actually try to carry out such an act. You're not a functional, well adjusted member of our society if this is your idea of a good time. Lock them away in a 6x6 cell with no window, and only a slot large enough for their food tray. They don't need out to exercise, they don't need medical care, they don't need expensive psych treatment or socialization. Lock them in their little, dark hole, and let them live our their natural existence in solitude.

It seems also that authorities across the nation are reacting to similar threats made on Tik Tok. I hate Tik Tok. I hate the typical Tik Tok user and the further erosion of our culture that it has caused.

I hate the person who made this threat, and all those like him, her, or it.
    DK Firearms

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    My daughter's school went on lockdown yesterday, a kid pulled the fire alarm and supposedly was going to start shooting. No weapon was found though. They cancelled the basketball game last night.

Lots of schools closed today, there was "shoot up the school" trend on TikTok.

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2018
    Cooke County, TX
    We were made aware of the original TikTok threat (that was much less detailed) by out school district. The original threat was for a Texas school and the writer mentioned GHS limiting the original idea BUT as it got attention, hundreds of copycats popped up like the OP's. Before the end of the week, there were suspicions in many States. Nothing happened at "our" GHS...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You can blame non-stop media coverage of real events like this for giving copycats the idea
    Almost to the point that they "glorify" them, or come up with all sorts of excuses for why they committed the heinous act.

I'm of the firm belief that these little nutjobs were deprived of their fair share of ass beatings.

Top Bottom