Someone Vandalized Your Car with Obama Sticky Notes - The Patriot Depot

20731-translation-i-m-unarmed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367938851.163508.jpg
    DK Firearms

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Got em in the cart. Now, where's all all the Obama stickers? I want to use these all in one day.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I love that note but the "price of gas" stickers are moronic. Who the President happens to be has little to no impact on the price of gas :rolleyes: At one point, the price of gas was over $4 a gallon around here, too, when Bush Jr. was President but I don't blame him for that, either. Obama's done plenty enough actual wrong.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I love that note but the "price of gas" stickers are moronic. Who the President happens to be has little to no impact on the price of gas :rolleyes: At one point, the price of gas was over $4 a gallon around here, too, when Bush Jr. was President but I don't blame him for that, either. Obama's done plenty enough actual wrong.

I am going to disagree, he can influence the supply of gas, and has been doing so. Between the moratorium in the gulf to the purposely lethargic borderline criminal blocking of leases and permits for drilling activities he's most definitely provided upward pressure to the oil price...

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Those factors could, but they don't. At least not directly as we don't currently have a run on crude oil supply. The chief factors influencing gasoline prices today are OPEC's price and supply fixing (Energy & Financial Markets - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)), speculation on the commodities market (HUGE factor), and refinery capacity. Hell, it's so sensitive that when the refineries shut down temporarily to reformulate gas in each region for the changing seasons (summer and winter blends), gas prices go up.

The great news is that our foreign oil dependence is decreasing and OPEC's chief customer will be China come next year: China to Surpass U.S. as World’s Top Crude Importer, OPEC Says - Bloomberg

Top Bottom