• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    If you look at the flash hider you can see the cardboard wick angling out of the barrel. It might look even better if I mount my M203 on it. Now to find a sling.
    A4 clone correct sling?

Also, very nice A4 clone. Is that upper on a fun switch lower? If so, is it burst like the A4 or full?

I’ll break out my clone later for a picture. It really is a fun rifle.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A4 clone correct sling?

Also, very nice A4 clone. Is that upper on a fun switch lower? If so, is it burst like the A4 or full?

I’ll break out my clone later for a picture. It really is a fun rifle.
    My registered receiver is a Colt A2 with the grey phosphate finish. Its burst marked, but M16 burst kits suck. I sold my Colt burst parts sometime ago & tripled my money. I thing the Register Receiver has the 14.5 inch M4 upper on it currently.

I bought & assembled several Aero lowers when they were still crazy cheap to buy from Primary Arms back in 2018. I didn't like the collection of upper just leaning against the walls of the safe.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sweet. I've always wanted one but the price stops me every time.
    The 22 years that I worked a seasonal job along with my regular job really paid off for me. I was able to pay my house note off 15 years early, which saved me a ton in interest. Not having kids, not getting divorced, not being a dopehead or a drunkard all added up too.

I have told the story about the guy I worked with that couldn't believe what I had or done compared to him. He would get off work & buy 3 tall boys at a time. He couldn't keep beer in his fridge, so buying a suitcase on the cheap would just be drank until it was gone.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Back when I was in my teens, I worked after school and on weekends at a small grocery store in my home town (population then was 2100).
    There was a guy who came in on Saturdays, his name was "Tippy", not sure if that was a nickname, since he was usually drunk even in the mornings. Anyhow, he bought a LOT of canned cat food and he kinda smelled like cat food, so we suspected he was eating it.
    He mighta been doin the old cat food enema. They say it makes you purr in your sleep.

Top Bottom