• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I don't mind spending the money if it is high quality and serves more of a purpose than just looking cool. I found this Spike Tactical lower but really know nothing about them.

Spikes is fine. They get a little too flashy for my taste but are still high quality

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Have you tried Spike Tactical's lowers before?
    Not a single Spike's in the lot of mine. The ones that I assembled were all Aero. Simply because the were on sale with Primary Arms while I lived in Houston.

Complete lowers that I have bought new are
    2 X Colt
    1X LMT
    1X LWRC

1X Quarter Circle 10 for a PCC

EarlierI seen some PSA that were $39.99. I thought about buying 5 of those simply because of the price

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Spikes is nothing special. They were popular 10-15 years ago, but the are on par with most of the basic brands like PSA, Aero, etc..
    I am thinking of trying a Sons of Liberty lower. If I can get a lower or any other parts for that matter that are made here in TX that would be preferable as long as the they are good quality.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I am thinking of trying a Sons of Liberty lower. If I can get a lower or any other parts for that matter that are made here in TX that would be preferable as long as the they are good quality.
    SOLGW is an assembler still as far as I know. They have good stuff but I believe it is still manufactured for them by others.

Their LPK is one of my favorites. Relatively inexpensive and made of up the best brands. His BCG is made by Microbest and is individually tested like BCM but at a better price.
    They make quality stuff from what I hear. Larue is another premium brand made here in TX.
    An actual manufacturer. Mark makes good stuff in Leander. His prices nearly doubled about two months ago. Very nice stuff.

Top Bottom