Looking for a long range rifle range

LR-AR-LB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 13, 2008
I live i the Kerrville area and would like to find a range with at least 500yd's. I would certinly settle for a hookup at a ranch etc. I don't need a range just a place to get some long range action in.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Being in Kerrville, this one might be too much of a drive for you but it's worth mentioning I think:

Tiger Valley

I haven't been there myself, though they have up to 1000yd ranges, and it seems to be a real quality place. It's worth consideration at least. I don't know of any other ranges in the central Texas area that go up to 1000yd's. Maybe a few around 500yds though it seems that most of the 1000yd ranges are more around the Dallas and/or Corpus directions, in other words quite a bit farther away. ;) If I'm wrong BTW, and if there are long distance ranges closer to the central Texas area, anyone feel free to correct me.

LR-AR-LB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 13, 2008
Long Range

I have seen the Tiger website and it looks really good, have to plan a weekend there sometime. But for a spur of the moment etc there isn't much suprisingly around kerrville. LOT'S of big hunting ranches etc. I am about to the point I would cut cedar 1/2 a day in order to shoot the remainder at someones ranch. Heck I even have a BOBCAT to do alot of the work.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics