• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    A fun to shoot inexpensive rugged PCC available in 9,40,45acp is the ol HiPoint.
    Mine is several yrs old nd is a good fun little range gun in 40sw.
    A little more now but for under 3 bills yrs ago whats not to like.
    85a5f8f4b035fcb5748362146aceff17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Well I scratched the itch for now with an older generation EAA Witness chambered in 45 ACP. It was a GunBroker buy from a seller with good reputation. Came with 4 extra mags. I hear the magazines are compatible with the CZ 97s so if I decide I like it enough I might buy the original.

The HKs are just too pricey especially for a low cap stick mag. I really wanted a 38 super and the same seller had one unfired and built on a competition frame with the slide already milled for optics but I didn't want to get into a bidding war once it eclipsed $750.

There's probably still a 38 super in my near future. As far as other PCCs, I had some fun with my girlfriend's pc9 last weekend but just like the HK, the stick mags bug me. It was cool to lob bullets at a 100 yard target after I put a scope on it. Wicked delay before the bullets impact the steel. It's not practical but oddly enough with an AR style mount it hit close to poa at 25 yards and just 3 inches lower at 100.

I'll post some pictures by next weekend. The witness won't be in hand til mid week next week.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Well here she is...older gen witness 45. Came with 4 extra mags and box, papers w/ safety recall done. It's definitely seen a few rounds through it but overall really clean. I'm loving the square trigger guard and quality checkering on the front and backstrap. I also dig the threaded frame holes. Who knows what lies in it's future, a thumb rest, an optic mount, I like that there are some possibilities.

Attachments

• IMG_20210317_214109015~2.jpg
      IMG_20210317_214109015~2.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 67
    Top Bottom