ARJ Defense ad

Looking for a really good MOLLE Backpack.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    I looked at this one.
    New Voodoo Tactical Ergo Pack Shoulder Bag

I plan on using it to haul around my range gear for now until I start building my B.O.B then Ill get something different.

Can someone recommend anything different? Like bigger, better and what not. My only requirement is that it needs to have molle on it so i can put my gerber lmf knife, some ammo pouches and what not on it.
    Capitol Armory ad

espnazi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    El Paso
    I would recommend you get a bigger one.
    Sometimes you can find great deals on camelback packs on craigslist from soldiers.

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Thanks jasont, little expensive for what I am looking for but I can find what I am looking for on there, then try and find it cheaper.

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I've got this one from Camelbak. I've used it for a range bag once or twice, and carried a few full-size pistols, in hard cases, plus ammo, ears n eyes, spare mags, everything. And it didn't come close to being full. It's been through a deployment to the desert, where I beat the hell out of it. It doesn't show any wear. It's got MOLLE all over it, and the top set of webbing on the back is also velcro, so you can stick patches or other light velcro accessories to it. Every strap has a quick release and after you adjust it, you just roll up the lose end and it velcros down. This is seriously the best designed pack I've ever owned.
    Honestly, this is one of those bags that just keeps eating stuff. Every time I think it's full, I manage to stuff more crap in there.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Outbreak, I agree; I've got an older version of the BFM and its smaller cousin the Motherlode and both are exceptional packs! I humped the BFM twice to Afghanistan as well as numerous other places, it still looks as good as new! I usually use the Motherlode for day-to-day or weekend stuff, and I have a bunch of smaller MOLLE packs that I can hang off of either of them which really adds to the versatility.

swsmailman, you can find them much cheaper if you look around. Try eBay or Craigslist, or other discount web sites...

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Just trying to help...If you do not find something that suits you...We have some fairly inexpensive Alice Packs and a few things Molle on our website if you're interested. Sounds like we may be in your price range! Here is a direct link to the site. Just enter "Molle" in search box. If nothing there for you...enter "Alice" You may find something that will work for you. Good Luck:)

Top Bottom