+1 for Dreadnaught.

Cool logo, good prices, and made in TX.

20120420002913.jpg

6speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2012
    S.A.
    Does anyone have the contact info. for Alex or someone who works there. I'm also on the market for a lower here in town but they have no phone number on their site. If I click email on their site it wants me to use outlook for some reason which i don't have. I'm glad i ran across this, I didn't even know of them. Good 'ol TGT teaching me new stuff already.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Does anyone have the contact info. for Alex or someone who works there. I'm also on the market for a lower here in town but they have no phone number on their site. If I click email on their site it wants me to use outlook for some reason which i don't have. I'm glad i ran across this, I didn't even know of them. Good 'ol TGT teaching me new stuff already.

you can call the bullethole in jourdanton, they usually stock them. i called them on tuesday and asked if they had any in stock and he said that they cant keep them in stock. he told me they sell them for $115.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    As stated, the Bullethole in Jourdanton stocks Dreadnaught gear (and is the exclusive stocking dealer outside of Alex himself) but Dreadnaught stuff usually goes fast. Good news: they should have several Dreadnaught lowers available tomorrow afternoon.
    Dreadnaught now has their original lower (battleship logo) and the new "Texas Zombie Hunter" lower, that sports a biohazard symbol with "Texas Zombie Hunter" around the logo. Instead of "Safe/Semi/Auto", the selector switch is marked: "Human/Zombie/Horde". These are very limited availablity, so if zombie gear is up your alley you need to jump on these. I think the Bullethole in Jourdanton will have about 6 of these by the end of tommorow...I would bet hard cash that they wont last till the weekend.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    as stated, the bullethole in jourdanton stocks dreadnaught gear (and is the exclusive stocking dealer outside of alex himself) but dreadnaught stuff usually goes fast. Good news: They should have several dreadnaught lowers available tomorrow afternoon.
    Dreadnaught now has their original lower (battleship logo) and the new "texas zombie hunter" lower, that sports a biohazard symbol with "texas zombie hunter" around the logo. Instead of "safe/semi/auto", the selector switch is marked: "human/zombie/horde". These are very limited availablity, so if zombie gear is up your alley you need to jump on these. I think the bullethole in jourdanton will have about 6 of these by the end of tommorow...i would bet hard cash that they wont last till the weekend.

dammit!!!

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    I would, if i had the money. Im not worried about the regulars. But the zombie lowers are right up my alley. I mean, i have been writing/rewriting a zombie novel for the last 3 years. Although if im honest im not a fan of the safety text. Im a fair/safe kinda guy.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    The "San Antonio Zombie Defense" were the first run...this is the second run, same biohazard but a bit smaller (easier to color the text and the symbol different colors) with "Texas Zombie Hunter" around it.

I'm dropping off a batch of both at Bullethole Gun Shop this evening!

Alex

ap1169

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    San Antonio
    I carry mainly BILLET AR15 Lowers. _____________________________, and Hogan ( maker of the POF lower ). ______ on back order. Will be at the XXXXXXXXXX Gun SHow on the 19th and 20th.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I carry mainly BILLET AR15 Lowers. _____________________________ maker of the POF lower ). _____on back order. Will be at the XXXXXX Gun SHow on the 19th and 20th.

Might I respectfully suggest that you become a sponsor if you're going to advertise on TGT? Not "gettin' on ya", but just a suggestion that you support the place that allows you a venue for your products & services....

Top Bottom