Looking for good Handgun class

StevenC

Feb 25, 2009
Hi Folks,

The wife and I went shooting again today. We'd like to take a proper two or three day handgun class however (like the one at TacPro)

We both have Spring Break week off. Does anyone know of any good classes in the March 15th-20th timeframe? If we can't find one it's going to be a while before we are both off again. We are willing to drive a bit to get there. I've looked at several different texas places and none of them have anything scheduled for that week - i guess they are taking spring break off themselves:)

Hi Folks,

The wife and I went shooting again today. We'd like to take a proper two or three day handgun class however (like the one at TacPro)

We both have Spring Break week off. Does anyone know of any good classes in the March 15th-20th timeframe? If we can't find one it's going to be a while before we are both off again. We are willing to drive a bit to get there. I've looked at several different texas places and none of them have anything scheduled for that week - i guess they are taking spring break off themselves:)

I can't recommend anything here in God's country. But if you want world class training, then go to Front Sight Firearms Training Institute! I can not speak highly enough of them, they are amazing!

[URL]http://www.frontsight.com/[/URL]

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Just a word of warning, do some research on Front Slight before you take that road. There are better, and cheaper options out there...

Zen

May 6, 2009
Kingwood, Tx
are you referencing the great Scientology debacle or simply the sub-par training offered alongside the b.s. shoveled by many of the instructors?

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Both actually....

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs